Header Ads Widget

Christian Bale is interested in being part of Star Wars


Christian bale He already has in his list having participated in both the DC Comics franchise and the Marvel Cinematic Universe. He played Bruce Wayne/Batman in Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight trilogy and was Gorr, Butcher of the Gods in Thor: Love and Thunder.

But now, Bale has surprised everyone with some recent statements. It is that the actor has assured that he would like to be in another great science fiction film franchise: we are talking about starwars.

“Everything I ever wanted in starwars it was being in a suit and hitting my head on a door or something while walking. The real nerds who saw starwars Too many times they always knew about that scene where the Stormtrooper hits his head on the door as he walks in. He wanted to be that guy. That was it,” he said in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter.

“If I’m lucky enough to be more than that, uh man, yeah. What a delight that would be! I still have the figures from when he was little. I also know Kathy Kennedy very well because she was working with Steven Spielberg when I did Empire of the Sun and now she runs the universe of starwars”, he added.

And you, would you like to see it in starwars?

Source-www.diariolibre.com

The post Christian Bale is interested in being part of Star Wars appeared first on American Journal.



from American Journal https://ift.tt/5h7eHZA https://ift.tt/xZeA9Hi

Post a Comment

0 Comments